Vehicle video surveillance is a new type of video surveillance equipment specially designed for the field of vehicle security. Installation of vehicle video surveillance equipment is also a trend of social development, and plays an indispensable role in safety production and management of enterprises. With the development of on-board video surveillance technology, on-board products are gradually meeting the needs of different clients. The stability of products has been greatly improved in the process of market test and maturity. The application field is no longer limited and the coverage is more and more wide. At present, in large cities in China, on-board surveillance is installed in enterprises.
1. The role of on-board monitoring equipment in different application fields:
1. Bus vehicles:
As an important part of urban transportation, public transport safety is also the most concerned issue of society. Wireless video surveillance is carried out for the installation of on-board video cameras on transport vehicles. Real-time and effective monitoring and management is carried out for the operation of urban public transport to maximize the safety of people's lives and property.
2. Security vehicles:
Money transport vehicles play a very important role in bank cash flow and business development. Strengthening the anti-rush ability of money transport vehicles in escort is the focus of security work. In order to better prevent malignant crimes of money carriers and strengthen the role of internal prevention and external vigilance, vehicle-mounted video surveillance equipment can record the real-time driving route of money carriers, locate the current position of money carriers, and quickly return the scene to the monitoring center in real time for remote command and dispatch.
3. Increasingly perfect and huge passenger transport system has brought many conveniences for passengers to travel, but there are also the following security risks and management problems:
(1) How to improve passenger travel safety and reduce cases and accidents. Passenger cars run for a long time, road conditions and personnel are complex, thieves are more, easy to appear safety problems. Especially in the long-distance transportation, there are many cases of road block robbery and malignant traffic accidents. Drivers'illegal operation and speeding occur from time to time.
(2) How to improve service quality and control vehicle operation. Many passenger transport companies have the situation that some passengers do not pay tickets, or steal tickets, which causes economic losses to the company. In the operation of vehicles, there are some contradictions and disputes among passengers and between passengers and crew members, which lead to complaints from time to time. Because there is no strong evidence to solve the problem, the image of the company is greatly affected. Therefore, it is particularly necessary to establish a perfect, real-time monitoring and dispatching, unified management system. With the development of wireless surveillance technology, it has gradually evolved from the early application based on small data such as control commands and pictures to the real-time application based on massive real-time data. At present, there is no doubt that real-time video surveillance on the Internet is the most noticeable.
4. Tourist vehicles:
The development of tourism industry can not be separated from the support of service. In recent years, with the rapid development of tourism industry, the disputes and safety accidents on the corresponding tourist buses are increasing year by year. In view of the difficulties in monitoring the safety of tourist passenger vehicles, complaints about service quality, and evidence collection, we can improve the monitoring level by using advanced means and monitoring equipment, so as to make up for the loopholes in service monitoring. With the help of information management means of on-board monitoring equipment, real-time monitoring of travel passenger traffic, vehicle driving, service quality and other video information, we can effectively strengthen the monitoring in and after tourism events, effectively reduce various risks and contradictions.
2. Functions or requirements of on-board monitoring equipment:
1. The crew can not switch on and off the video or delete the video data.
2. It can store video data for 30 days.
3. Managers can inquire about relevant video data over time.
4. Important video data can be backed up to other mobile hard disks or CD-ROMs, and the backup video needs time reminder;
5. Require clear video quality, playback is able to clearly distinguish the characteristics and behavior of the perpetrator, can be used as evidence in court;
6. Require to have power-saving function, not to let the car start the next day.