With the continuous development of digital network surveillance technology, the pattern of vehicle video surveillance market has also begun to change. With the emergence of 4G network, 4G wireless vehicle video technology has quickly entered people's lives. Building a safe and scientific management system for vehicles has become the main trend of the future development of 4G. 4G wireless vehicle-borne video products are mainly used in: long-distance passenger trains, intercity buses, tourist buses, marine scenic yachts and so on.
The market demand of 4G vehicle video surveillance is mainly manifested in the following aspects:
(1) Contribute to the supervision and promotion of service quality
1. Effectively prevent all kinds of disputes, such as private passengers and tickets, so as to enhance the image efficiency of enterprises.
2. Statistics the number of passengers, control the driver's overload and other bad behavior, effectively alleviate the contradictions and disputes in the car.
3. Prevent drivers from driving in violation of regulations, provide comfortable and considerate service for passengers, and create a good driving environment.
(2) Improve vehicle safety and reduce accidents
Because of the long travel time of long-distance bus and the complex road conditions and personnel, especially during the Spring Festival transportation, various kinds of security problems are easy to occur. With the help of 4G video surveillance system, passenger transport companies and management departments can obtain vehicle surveillance videos or pictures remotely at any time through the surveillance platform, discover vehicle safety problems timely and effectively, and adopt effective means to prevent and curb adverse events.
(3) Full-range tracking and omni-directional monitoring of vehicles
Through the command center, the location of vehicles can be checked at any time, historical driving data can be screened and analyzed, video playback and fuel consumption monitoring can effectively control the operating costs of enterprises. In case of sudden problems, the command center can also cut off the oil road remotely, track the vehicle in all directions and throughout the whole process, and effectively manage the safety of the vehicle fleet.