As one of the safety devices in the car, many car owners will choose to install it. But in order to ensure the clarity of the car camera, besides purchasing good quality products, the installation of the car camera is also very important. So in the process of installing the car camera, what should we pay attention to?
1. First of all, the car should dismantle the power supply connection at the on-board batteries and place the dismantled connection away from the electrodes in order to prevent accidental connection of the power supply.
2. Then the car owners should find the installation location of the camera. Generally, on-board camera is installed in the position of license plate lamp and drilling hole.
3. If the owner chooses to install the camera in the license plate lamp position of the license plate rack, just use the small screw provided in the camera accessories to fix the camera in the position of the license plate lamp. By adjusting the iron pad or gasket in the spare parts, the camera can achieve the best reversing angle of view. This type of backing camera is a popular one at present. It has a more concealed appearance and is easy to install.
4. If the owner chooses to install the drill hole and insert it into the inside of the bumper, the advantage of this method is that it does not need to drill holes on the metal parts behind the car. Because the bumper is plastic, the camera is relatively easy to wiring. It is balanced with the rear surface of the car to prevent theft.
5. In the final line installation, firstly, the camera is connected with the power supply line of the backing lamp; secondly, the video line of the camera is connected with the video extension line; finally, the battery power is restored, the car is started, and the backing gear is put on. Then the backing image can be seen on the vehicle display.
Matters needing attention
1. Although the car owner has installed the vehicle camera, it can not rely entirely on the backup rear-view system, but can only be regarded as an auxiliary tool for backing up.
2. When the car owner installs, he must make sure that the on-board display must be connected correctly. If the display does not provide an AV input interface, he must find the corresponding video line or install a video switching device so that the rear view image can be displayed normally.
3. Don't connect the power supply of on-board electrical appliances directly to the power supply of on-board batteries, so as to avoid unstable power supply.
Warm Tip: The above is the installation method of car-mounted camera, car owners must pay attention to the installation steps when installing themselves, to ensure their legitimate interests.