With the development of transportation industry and communication industry, vehicle video surveillance system has gradually become the standard of taxis, buses and other public transport. Vehicle monitoring not only ensures the safety of passengers in the vehicle, but also provides strong evidence for some cases. Vehicle monitoring system also promotes the development of intelligent transportation. Vehicle video surveillance system can provide such functions as anti-theft, anti-robbery, route monitoring, real-time wireless transmission of video images inside and outside vehicles, rapid response to accidents, call command, etc. to solve the dynamic management problems of existing vehicles.
I. Architecture of Vehicle-mounted System
The structure of the vehicle video surveillance system is mainly composed of: vehicle terminal (including 3G vehicle video recorder, 4G vehicle video recorder). A three-tier integrated monitoring system is composed of on-board SD card video recorder, on-board hard disk video recorder, on-board camera, transmission network and monitoring center.
1. Vehicle terminal: Vehicle terminal is the front-end equipment of vehicle monitoring and management system. It is generally installed in various vehicles in secret. Vehicle terminal equipment is mainly composed of vehicle video server, LCD touch screen, external camera, telephone handle, vehicle anti-theft device and other external equipment.
2. Monitoring center: The monitoring center is the core of the dispatching command system and the remote visual command and monitoring management platform. It monitors all the vehicles on the spot, realizes the bidirectional interactive command of audio and video. The electronic map of the monitoring center can show the direct position of the vehicles, and monitors the vehicles through wireless network. For example, by configuring the platform, the vehicle can be remotely controlled in front of the vehicle. End camera. At the same time, it can realize the real-time, centralized and intuitive monitoring and dispatching command of the controllable range of operating vehicles by the monitoring center, and can link up with the 110 and 119 receiving and handling police centers in order to dispatch the police force to the scene in time when the alarm occurs, so as to ensure the efficiency of emergency treatment.
3. Transmission network: Unlike fixed monitoring based on wired network, vehicle housekeeper terminal relies on satellite and base station to monitor vehicles.
II. Characteristics of Vehicle-mounted Systems
1. Real-time: Interactive communication between vehicle terminal and monitoring center through 3G and 4G network, the host can transmit audio and video at any time independently or according to the instructions of monitoring center;
2. Extension function: The motherboard has abundant expansion interface, supporting a variety of peripherals and many new functions.
3. Camera unit: 4 vehicle-mounted cameras, real-time audio and video synchronous video recording of vehicles, to provide evidence for dispute settlement;
4. 3G and 4G wireless video transmission: real-time transmission of the current situation in the vehicle to the control center;
5. Vehicle positioning and monitoring function: The terminal receives the current GPS positioning information of the vehicle in real time through the GPS receiving module, and sends positioning information to the center through 3G according to the set time according to different situations. The monitoring center can store the running track of the vehicle and users can inquire at any time.
6. Remote download: remote wireless download of audio and video files, equipment parameters, easy maintenance, management and upgrading;
7. Power-saving mode: The terminal has a power-saving mode. After the vehicle is out of service for a certain time (according to the user's requirements), the terminal automatically enters the power-saving mode. In this mode, the terminal consumes little power.
3. Functional Extension of Vehicle Video Monitoring System
1. GPS Navigation: At present, GPS navigation system is installed in the urban traffic system, and the GPS information is shared to the user's mobile phone to facilitate the user's travel schedule.
2. Passenger Flow Statistics: Passenger Flow Statistics is mainly about the passenger flow on and off the bus. With the construction of safe city, the function of face recognition for passengers will be increased in the later period to improve the safety of public transport.
3. Driver's identity authentication system: Driver's identity authentication system uses face recognition technology to realize driver's identity authentication on vehicles. Its main purpose is the following two aspects.
Through the identification of the driver, we can ensure that the driver who drives the vehicle is a driver who meets the driving conditions, such as registered driver and non-pseudonymous replacement; by confirming the driver's identity and automatically recording the driving time of the current driver, we can ensure that the driver does not drive the vehicle overtime. For example, there is no regular rest, there is no regular shift driving, etc.
4. Fatigue detection system: Fatigue detection technology uses intelligent video analysis technology, including driver's face detection and eye detection analysis, to determine the fatigue degree of the detected personnel, and according to the set rules for fatigue alarm and warning.
IV. Application Trend of Vehicle Monitoring System
"See clearly" is the development trend of current security video surveillance. The construction of ITS needs to choose appropriate solutions according to the different characteristics of different application scenarios. High-definition vehicle surveillance is the future development direction.
The advantage of intellectualization is that it can provide more value-added applications to meet the special needs of the vehicle monitoring industry, such as passenger flow statistics, face recognition, license plate recognition and other functions can also be combined with intelligent systems to achieve.
With more and more users in the industry attaching importance to on-board monitoring, on-board monitoring system has gradually evolved from a single video surveillance to a professional solution.
Although the security hardware has become more and more mature in the industry, there is still a considerable gap in the construction of supporting software systems. How to achieve better openness and sharing requires the joint efforts of relevant government authorities and industry manufacturers.
5. Cloud Architecture
With the trend of high definition and intellectualization of on-board surveillance video, cloud architecture management platform will be an inevitable trend. All the video data, GPS data, passenger flow data, alarm data, vehicle management data generated by all vehicles will be managed as a whole, and the cloud architecture server set will be the core of the overall access.
Not only will it be tailored to different industry applications, but it will also be tailored to specific customer needs. For buses, passenger cars, public security law enforcement vehicles, taxis, etc., there should be different products, different solutions to meet.